Plant Sciences: University of Bonn
- Master of Science
- Plant Sciences: University of Bonn, PD. Dr. Rochus Franke, Coordination Master Program Plant Sciences, IZMB - Institute of Cellular and Molecular Botany, University of Bonn, Kirschallee 1, D-53115, Bonn, 53115, Germany
- Course Language(s)
- Course Beginning
- 2 years
- App Deadline
- +49 228-73-6525
- +49 228-73-6811
About the programme
M.Sc. program “Plant Sciences” offers a wide selection of courses: from Transgenic Plants to Plant Biodiversity and Systematics, from Plant Physiology and Biotechnology to Paleobotany, from Plant Molecular Evolution to Ecology and Conservation. After a choice of academic modules in English, including obligatory lectures on Plant Physiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, on Plant Biodiversity, Systematics and Evolution and on Plant Cell Biology as well as corresponding choices of lab courses, students will be offered maximum freedom to choose from an array of optional modules and lab courses to meet their personal interests.
- Bachelor of Science degree preferably in life sciences such as Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Agricultural Biology and Biotechnology. Applicants with a B.Sc. in Chemistry, Physics or Geo sciences will also be considered.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) for the B.Sc. study should be at least 70% of the maximum scale.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- All students must demonstrate English language proficiency through an official TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) certificate. The minimum pass scores are 550 points for the written TOEFL, 213 points for the computer-based TOEFL, 80 points for the internet-based TOEFL and 6.0 for IELTS.
People who viewed 'Plant Sciences: University of Bonn
' also found interest in following institutions . . .