Molecular Biotechnology: University of Bonn
- Molecular Biotechnology: University of Bonn, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, Dr. Karl Peter Linscheid, Karlrobert-Kreiten-Straße 13, Bonn, 53115, Germany
- Course Language(s)
- Course Beginning
- Winter semester
- 4 semester
- App Deadline
- Submit Application To
University of Bonn, Centre for Molecular Biotechnology, Dr. Karl Peter Linscheid, Karlrobert-Kreiten-Str. 13, 53115 Bonn, Germany
About the programme
International Masters Course in Molecular Biotechnology., taught fully in English, is aimed at graduate students (from such fields as biology, nutrition, agriculture, chemistry, food chemistry, pharmacy, medicine and dentistry) with a strong background in cell biology, microbiology, molecular biology and biochemistry.
A major focus of the program is the development of practical laboratory skills through a combination of compulsory and optional practicals.
Compulsory courses include
- microbial expression systems,
- genomics and proteomics,
- animal and plant cell culture,
- bioprocess engineering.
Students can choose from a range of optional fields as for example
- microbial, fungal, plant, animal and cell lines as expression systems,
- enzyme technology,
- analysis and systematics of biological surfaces, and
- pharmacologically active natural substances.
From a total of six optional courses a maximum of two may be substituted by laboratory work on current research projects.
English language proficiency requirements
- paper TOEFL min. 550, or
- computer TOEFL min. 213, or
- internet TOEFL (iBT) min. 79, or
- IELTS min. 6.0
People who viewed 'Molecular Biotechnology: University of Bonn
' also found interest in following institutions . . .