MA Polymer Technology: Aalen University
- MA Polymer Technology: Aalen University, Aalen University, Beethovenstraße 1, 73430, Aalen, Germany
- Material Technology
- Course Language(s)
- Course Beginning
- Winter Semester(October)
- 4 Semesters
- App Deadline
- July 30th for EU students and May 15th for non-EU students
- +49 7361 576 2259
- +49 7361 576 2270
About the programme
The Postgraduate Course in Polymer Technology shows a clear focus on the requirements of plastic industry. Find your springboard into a future oriented field of global importance.
Applicants need an outstanding level of qualification by a national Bachelor or a higher technical degree. Not to forget good English language knowledge, for example proven by the international TOEFL test.
He or she who wants to enter Plastic Technology must have:
- ambitions for a career kick by means of a young, modern, attractive material family enabling to bring new things on the way.
- a wide view on a tremendous palette of applications: automotive, aviation, sport equipment, medical technology, hardware of any type, electrical parts, houseware, packaging, textiles, and so on
- taste for material testing under hard conditions for high application requirements to find the limitations of strength, resistance and life time.
- inclination for management in plastic production: To plan and install factories with expert know-how, to trim the process up to the maximum level of economy and quality - if needed up to µ-precision - to select the best machines and equipment, to manage projects from the idea to a consistent production, to train and lead your staff.
People who viewed 'MA Polymer Technology: Aalen University
' also found interest in following institutions . . .