MA Journalism and Society: University of East London
- MA Journalism and Society: University of East London, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of East London, Docklands Campus, 4 -6 University Way, London E16 2RD, London, Netherlands
- Journalism and Mass Communications
- Course Language(s)
- Course Beginning
- 1 year full time or 2 years part time
- +44 (0)20 8223 7641
About the programme
This programme offers journalists a place to think about their profession and its social role. Subjects covered range from current debates about spin, privacy and intellectual property, to theoretical categories such as the public sphere.
The programme will enhance your career in journalism, facilitating the development of professional practices, encouraging critical thinking and assisting you to act strategically with regard to your potential and progressive development.
- Applicants will normally have a good honours degree or equivalent, or comparable professional or research experience; and professional experience of journalism is highly desirable.
- Applications from overseas and EU students are welcomed. Students whose first language is not English should normally have achieved a score of 7.0 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or equivalent.
- Eligibility for students without degree-equivalent qualifications will be assessed on the basis of a short essay and statement.
People who viewed 'MA Journalism and Society: University of East London
' also found interest in following institutions . . .