Petroleum Engineering: Clausthal University of Technology
- Master of Science
- Petroleum Engineering: Clausthal University of Technology, Technische Universität Clausthal, Dr. Claudia Pawellek, Agricolastraße 10, Clausthal-Zellerfeld, 38678, Germany
- Course Language(s)
- Course Beginning
- 2 years (4 semester)
- App Deadline
- July 15 for the following winter semester. First admission will be given earlier, so it is recommended to apply before March.
- Submit Application To
Clausthal University of Technology, Institut of Petroleum Engineering, Agricolastraße 10, 38678 Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Germany
- In-depth studies in petroleum engineering
- In-depth studies and acquisition of skills in management, economics, and law
- interdisciplinary group project
Three areas of specialisation are offered:
- Reservoir management
- Drilling and production
- Gas supply
This course will provide specialised petroleum engineering knowledge as well as interdisciplinary skills, such as international experience, team work, management and economics, etc. The M.Sc. degree also provides the opportunity for further studies towards a Ph.D.
People who viewed 'Petroleum Engineering: Clausthal University of Technology
' also found interest in following institutions . . .