Chemistry: University of Siegen
- Master of Science
- Chemistry: University of Siegen, Universität Siegen, Prof. Dr. Bernward Engelen, Adolf-Reichwein-Straße 0, Siegen, 57068, Germany
- Course Language(s)
- English and German
- Course Beginning
- Winter semester - October 01
- 2 years (4 semester)
- App Deadline
- EU applicants: September 21 for the winter semester. Non-EU applicants: July 31 for the winter semester. Because of the duration of the visa process, an earlier application is highly recommended.
- Submit Application To
University of Siegen, Fachbereich 8 Chemie - Biologie, 57068 Siegen
The International Graduate Studies (IGS) in Chemistry at the Department of Chemistry at the University of Siegen offer a two-year Master's course (M.Sc.) in chemistry with the possibility to specialise in inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, and physical and theoretical chemistry as well as in analytical chemistry, building materials chemistry, nano and microchemistry, and polymer chemistry.
A subsequent Ph.D. study is possible for excellent students.
Topics of courses and research fields are:
- Supramolecular Nanoassemblies
- Analytical Chemistry and Sensors
- Photochemistry and Photobiology
- Quantum Chemistry
- Organic Radicals
- Solid State and Coordination Chemistry
- Microfabrication Techniques
- Luminescent Materials
- Material Science and Testing Methods
- Interface and Colloid Science
- Polymer Chemistry
- Modern Microscopy
- Chemistry of Building Materials and Ceramics
- Languages and Soft Skills
- Historical Aspects of Chemistry
People who viewed 'Chemistry: University of Siegen
' also found interest in following institutions . . .