Shipping & Transport: Netherlands Maritime University
- Postgraduate degree
- Shipping & Transport: Netherlands Maritime University, P.O. Box 63140 , 3002 JC, Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Information technology and Telecommunication
- Course Language(s)
- Course Beginning
- 18 month(s)
- App Deadline
- 31 - (0)10-4486060
- 31 - (0)10-4486029
Professional experience required:
- At least 2 years experience in shipping/transport industry.
- TOEFL (minimum score: 550/213)
- GMAC minimum score 500, good Microsoft Office skills, minimum age 23 years.
- Management education program: to obtain in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the shipping industry, to obtain the mental tools to deal with new developments in the shipping industry, to develop their knowledge, competencies and techniques required for (senior) management positions in the shipping industry'and to be able to make decisions on tactical and strategic levels.
- Shipping & transport Industry; security in the transport chain; shipping & ports; maritime & transportation politics; ocean management & marine policy; maritime human resource management; cargo operations management; fleet management; maritime survey & safety management.
Modes of instruction:
- Lectures, course assignments, multidisciplinary case, simulators, management games, presentations, field trips and company visits. Thesis project.
People who viewed 'Shipping & Transport: Netherlands Maritime University
' also found interest in following institutions . . .