Paper Technology: Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Master of Engineering
- Paper Technology: Munich University of Applied Sciences, Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften - Fachhochschule München, Prof. Dr. Stephan Kleemann, Lothstraße 34, München, 80335, Germany
- Information technology and Telecommunication
- Course Language(s)
- Course Beginning
- March 15 and October 01
- 2 semester for students with a first degree in a paper technology related field (consecutive); 4 semester for students with a first degree in a non paper technology related field (further education); 16 weeks each term
- App Deadline
- May 02 - June 15 for the winter semester; November 15 - January 15 for the summer semester; Later applications must be sent directly to the head of the Master's programme Prof. Dr. Kleemann (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Submit Application To
Munich University of Applied Sciences, Faculty 05 - Paper and Packaging, Mr Prof. Dr. Stephan Kleemann, Lothstrasse 34, 80335 München
- Scholarship and Grants
http://www.daad.de and http://www.ivp.org
Total study lasts either 3 semester (consecutive) or 4 semester (further education).
All lectures are either related to areas of general management or specific knowledge necessary for acareer in the board and paper industry. Specific information may be found on the internet (http://www.fhm.edu/papertec) or by email ().
- Introduction to Paper Technology, Pulp Technology, Stock Preparation, Paper Testing, Electives
- Board and Paper Technology, Electromechanical Engineering, Paper Chemistry and Minerals, General, Management, Project , Electives
- Automation in Paper Technology, Coating, Printing Technology, Elective Intensive, Electives, Design of Experiments (DOE), Specialty Papers, Clothing, Project Management, Patent Law and Intellectual Property
People who viewed 'Paper Technology: Munich University of Applied Sciences
' also found interest in following institutions . . .