Logistics Management Systems: Eindhoven University of Technology / Stan Ackermans Institute
- Postgraduate degree
- Logistics Management Systems: Eindhoven University of Technology / Stan Ackermans Institute, P.O. Box 513 , 5600 MB, Eindhoven, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Information technology and Telecommunication
- Course Language(s)
- Course Beginning
- 13 March, 12 June, 26 September, 12 December
- 2 years
- App Deadline
- Date deadline for EU/EEA: 13 February, 12 May; Date deadline for non-EU/EEA: 13 January, 12 April; Date deadline for All Students: 26 July, 26 August, 12 October, 12 November
- 31 - (0)40-2474404
- 31 - (0)40-2462083
- MSc in one of the natural or applied sciences.
- IELTS (minimum score: 6.5 average)
- Focus on design. Good intellectual, conceptual and interpersonal skills. Good oral and writing skills.
- Logistics designers are able to analyze logistics systems and to (re)design an integrated logistics management system for a business process on the basis of a chosen product-market strategy.
- Quantitative models and methods; operations management; information technology in logistics; business economics; marketing and purchasing; organization and management.
Modes of instruction:
- Lectures, group assignments, quick scans, international supply chain project, excursions, final assignment (in a company).
- Deadline for EU-students is one month. For candidates from outside the EU the deadline is two months. Participants receive a salary from TU/e.
People who viewed 'Logistics Management Systems: Eindhoven University of Technology / Stan Ackermans Institute
' also found interest in following institutions . . .