Marine Geosciences: University of Bremen
- Master of Science
- Marine Geosciences: University of Bremen, Universität Bremen, Dr. Silke Bertram, Postfach 330440, Bremen, 28334, Germany
- Geology Earth science and Geography
- Course Language(s)
- Course Beginning
- 4 semester (2 years)
- App Deadline
- Submit Application To
Universität Bremen, SfS International, Postfach 330 440, 28334 Bremen
The programme focuses on geoscientific aspects of climate, resources and technologies in the marine environment.
These issues are under investigation by the leading German marine research institutions in Bremen and Bremerhaven. The multidisciplinary nature of these research fields as well as the application of up-to-date scientific methods, instruments and computing strongly influence teaching methods and topics. The courses emphasise the understanding and modelling of processes and dynamics of marine geosystems.
The programme offers courses in
- biogeochemical processes
- climate change
- marine environmental archives
- marine resources and geotechnology
- physics and petrology of the ocean crust
- sedimentary structures and processes.
People who viewed 'Marine Geosciences: University of Bremen
' also found interest in following institutions . . .