- 25 June, 2012 - 27 June, 2012
- Napoli, Italy
- +1 403-288-1195
- +1 403-247-6851
The 15th IASTED International Conference on Computers and Advanced Technology in Education (CATE 2012) will act as a major forum for the presentation of innovative ideas, approaches, developments, and research projects in the area of technology-based education. It will also serve to facilitate the exchange of information between researchers, faculty, administrators, and practitioners.
The topics include, but are not limited to:
- Advanced Educational Software and Hardware.
- Advanced Technology and Human Resource Issues.
- Advanced Technology in Education and Training.
- Institutional Issues on Technology-based Education and Training.
- Policies on Technology-based Education.
- Technology-based Blended, Distance and Open Education.
- Submissions Due: 15 February 2012
- Notification of Acceptance: 1st April 2012
- Final Manuscripts Due: 8 May 2012
- Registration Deadline: 15 May 2012
- The International Association of Science and Technology for Development (IASTED)
People who viewed 'CATE 2012
' also found interest in following events . . .