The 2nd International Conference on Geographies of Education
- 10 September, 2012 - 11 September, 2012
- Loughborough University, United Kingdom
The 2nd International Conference on Geographies of Education focuses on elements of both the formal primary/secondary/further/higher education systems and informal learning environments.
Three Key Themes:
- International Geographies of Education
- Education, Cities and States
- Student-Centred Geographies of Education
- Deadline for abstracts : 29th February 2012
- The Centre for Research in Identity, Governance, Society, based in the Department of Geography, Loughborough University
People who viewed 'The 2nd International Conference on Geographies of Education
' also found interest in following events . . .