Molecular Biology - International Max Planck Research School (M.Sc.): University of Göttingen
- Master of Science (M.Sc.); Ph.D. or, alternatively, Dr. rer. nat.
- Molecular Biology - International Max Planck Research School (M.Sc.): University of Göttingen, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Dr. Steffen Burkhardt, Justus-von-Liebig-Weg 11, Göttingen, 37077, Germany
- Course Language(s)
- Course Beginning
- Winter semester: mid-October.
- Integrated M.Sc./Ph.D. programme: One year of intensive M.Sc. courses (no semester breaks), plus six months of M.Sc. thesis. Students with excellent grades qualify for direct, admission (M.Sc. thesis waived) to the doctoral phase (three years)
- App Deadline
- January 15 of the year of enrolment
- Submit Application To
Georg August University of Göttingen, Coordination Office / GZMB, Dr. Steffen Burkhardt, Justus-von-Liebig-Weg 11, 37077 Göttingen, Germany
The research-oriented programme includes the following topics: molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, developmental biology, structural biology, genetics, neurobiology, immunology, microbiology, bioinformatics.
People who viewed 'Molecular Biology - International Max Planck Research School (M.Sc.): University of Göttingen
' also found interest in following institutions . . .